"Prakaash Eyewear does not warrant that Product description or other content of Prakaash Eyewear is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard."
The Prakaash Eyewear website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Prakaash Eyewear is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Prakaash Eyewear's Users. Henceforward:
- All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Sellers alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Prakaash Eyewear does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Sellers.
- Prakaash Eyewear does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Prakaash Eyewear website.
- Prakaash Eyewear is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers. Prakaash Eyewear cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Sellers will perform any transaction concluded on the Prakaash Eyewear website.
- At no time shall Prakaash Eyewear hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Prakaash Eyewear have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Sellers.
- The Prakaash Eyewear website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Prakaash Eyewear is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Seller and the Buyer. At no time shall Prakaash Eyewear hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Prakaash Eyewear have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract. Prakaash Eyewear is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
- Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Prakaash Eyewear website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by seller may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event seller may cancel such your order(s).
- You release and indemnify Prakaash Eyewear and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Prakaash Eyewear and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Prakaash Eyewear cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Prakaash Eyewear.
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Prakaash Eyewear website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
- belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- is misleading in any way;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Prakaash Eyewear or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Prakaash Eyewear or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Prakaash Eyewear or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
- We on certain landing page even allow our Users to experience free exchange of ideas and observations regarding interest in the field of eyewear and fashion, including 'viewing user generated content' and/or 'videos' and 'posting comments'. By accessing, viewing and/or posting any user generated content to any specific dedicated page on the Prakaash Eyewear, you accept and consent to the practices described in these 'Terms of Service' and 'Privacy Policies', as well as any other terms of prescribed by the Prakaash Eyewear. You agree and undertake that when accessing, viewing and/or posting any user generated content on these pages You will not imitate, abuse, harass, any Customer/User or violate and exploit, any of these 'Terms of Service' of the Prakaash Eyewear.
- You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Prakaash Eyewear website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Prakaash Eyewear website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Prakaash Eyewear. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Prakaash Eyewear website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Prakaash Eyewear or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Prakaash Eyewear, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity
- You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, GST, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
- From time to time, you shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by you. In this connection, you undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
- You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Users of the Prakaash Eyewear to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related to that being displayed on the Prakaash Eyewear website or related to us.
- The Content posted does not necessarily reflect Prakaash Eyewear views. In no event shall Prakaash Eyewear assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Prakaash Eyewear website. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Content which You provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
- Prakaash Eyewear hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish, appearance, size, color etc., of the final Product as ordered by the User. Prakaash Eyewear Return & Exchange Policy offers you the option to return or exchange items purchased on Prakaash Eyewear website within thirty (30) days of the receipt. In case of return of the purchased item, please refer to the "Return Policy" on our Prakaash Eyewear website.
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Prakaash Eyewear for downloading, provided that You
- do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents,
- use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media,
- make no modifications to any such information, and
- do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
In no event shall Prakaash Eyewear be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the Services or Products;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data;
- breach of condition, representations or warranties by the manufacturer of the Products
- any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Prakaash Eyewear or Service. Prakaash Eyewear shall not be held responsible for non- availability of the Prakaash Eyewear during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Prakaash Eyewear. The User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded at Prakaash Eyewear is done entirely at Users own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their mobile or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. To the maximum extend that is permissible under law, Prakaash Eyewear's liability shall be limited to an amount equal to the Products purchased value bought by You. Prakaash Eyewear shall not be liable for any dispute or disagreement between Users
- Prakaash Eyewear may suspend or terminate your use of the Prakaash Eyewear or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have infringed, breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms of Service or anyway otherwise acted unethically. Notwithstanding anything in this clause, these Terms of Service will survive indefinitely unless and until Prakaash Eyewear chooses to terminate them.
- If You or Prakaash Eyewear terminates your use of the Prakaash Eyewear or any Service, Prakaash Eyewear may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Prakaash Eyewear will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so. However, your transactions details may be preserved by Prakaash Eyewear for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
- You shall be liable to pay for any Service or Product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever.
- If Prakaash Eyewear unilaterally terminates Your account without any reason then any applicable cash back or wallet amount (if any) shall be refunded to You.